Star Jones Will Never Work for ABC Again
Don't expect to see Star Jones shaking her slimy giblets on Dancing with the Stars or attacking the inhabitants of Lost. She most likely has officially burned the ABC bridge. After Barbara Walters gave her an explanation on why Star was not coming back to The View, Star opened her nasty mouth again. She went off to the NYDN on Rosie O'Donnell and her former boss.
- "For Barbara to say she felt betrayed is the height of hypocrisy."
- "Rosie had attacked me on every single evening entertainment program," said the 44-year-old former lawyer. "Barbara used that week to call her and invite her to be part of a show that I helped launch nine years ago."
- "Barbara did not call me herself," she said, bitterly. "After nine years, she didn't call me. They told me my contract would not be renewed because my approval rating had gone down I was like, whoa!"
- "I came to work every day. I held my head up. I operated in grace and dignity," she explained. "I knew since April but I still came to work."
- "[OÂDonnell] had been so vicious and nasty to me."
Let's let this crazy milk this moment for everything it's not worth. Hopefully, after she talks to every magazine and newspaper from here to Tokyo, we can pour a little salt on her and she'll shrink into her shell and never be heard from again!
[NYDN] VIA [Gawker]