Pete Doherty Left Me on the Sidewalk to Die!!!!
Pete Doherty has left his cousin lying on the street comatosed due to a heroin overdose. I mean...
According to the Sun, when Doherty found his cousin Mark Peter, 30 comatosed on a couch he panicked and warned that no one should call the police until they got him outside.
It appears that Doherty was more concerned about the police finding him in yet another compromising situation rather then for his cousin’s safety.
Instead of calling an ambulance and telling them the details, Doherty decided to tip of an ambulance about his ill cousin’s whereabouts…the pavement.
Mark told the paper: “I passed out on a couch and the next thing I recall is waking up in hospital. I know it wasn’t Pete who injected me.
“He’d just left the room and he just wouldn’t do that to me. The problem with Pete isn’t him but all his hangers on.”
Mark’s mother turned up at Aberdeen’s Music Hall after discovering who her son had gone to see.
A source said: “It was horrible. She had rushed to the venue after hearing that her son was meeting up with Pete.
“The last thing she wanted was her son – a former junkie – meeting Doherty - a known junkie.”
Those 'great' songs are starting to matter less and less as this guy unravells in front of our eyes, someone lock him in a room please!
Is this so surprising!?! I'm surprised he actually picked him up and put him on the sidewalk. You know he took his wallet before leaving his ass! If you're dumb enough to get high with Pete, then you deserve to be left on that damned concrete!