Mimi almost burned alive!
Mimi was taking a lil' nap last week in her Bel-Air home when a fire broke out unbeknownst to the beautiful songbird! According to sources Mimi was wakened by firefighters and rushed from her burning home before being burned alive!
A source revealed: "The firemen had to wake Mariah from a deep sleep to get her out of the burning room. .
"Fortunately the fire was quickly extinguished before it could spread to other rooms and do serious damage." .
But others are saying the story has been exaggerated and only a small fire broke out due to electrical problems and nobody was hurt.
I can totally see Mimi fleeing from her mansion in a marabou robe and silver slippers!